This time we will show you this shrimp in black aguachile recipe, fresh, practical, easy to prepare and ideal for hot days.
In this dish we season the shrimp with chipotle chili, soy sauce, lemon juice and black pepper. Stay and let’s prepare this spectacular dish!
- 1 pound or 500 grams of shrimp
- 5 chipotle peppers (canned with adobo sauce)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Wash, peel and devein shrimp, rinse with plenty of cold water and cut into butterfly shapes. Set aside in a deep bowl.
- Cut the red onion and cucumber into thin slices and place on top of the shrimp, add salt and cilantro, then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- In a blender, combine the marinated chipotle peppers, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil and water. Once you have a smooth sauce, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the lime and chili sauce over the shrimp, marinate for 10 minutes and finally chop avocado to complement. And voila! you have an exquisite spicy black aguachile.
- You can complement the black shrimp aguachile with tilapia, tuna, white fish, octopus or any seafood you prefer.
- Another chili pepper you can use in this recipe is the habanero chili. You can also add seasoning juice to the marinade.