Prepare this delicious shrimp aguachile with mango with this recipe ideal for summer days. Combine serrano chili with lime juice to marinate your shrimp. A really different and tasty option!
- 500 grams of shrimp
- 3 serrano peppers
- ½ red onion
- Juice of 10 lemons
- 4 cucumbers
- 1 large mango
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel, devein the shrimp, rinse with cold water and make a cut from the top to the bottom of the back of each shrimp until you get 2 pieces. Set aside in a bowl.
- Peel the cucumbers, cut them lengthwise and in the middle, remove the seeds and then cut into thin slices.
- Pour the serrano chile, ½ bunch cilantro and seeded lime juice into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of the prepared sauce, add the remaining sauce to the shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Then cut the red onion into slices, chop the remaining cilantro.
- Grind the garlic clove, pepper and salt in a mortar and pestle, then add the 3 tablespoons of reserved marinade, stir well and then add to the shrimp.
- Add the red onion, chopped cilantro, cucumber, chopped mango and mix well to incorporate all the ingredients.
If you like this fresh dish you can’t miss this recipe for shrimp ceviche with mango.
- If you want to enhance the flavor of the shrimp and mango aguachile, just add 1 tablespoon of Maggi sauce or any other seasoning of your preference.
- Add chopped avocado and serve this dish with pita bread and tortillas.