Today we are going to prepare breaded shrimp with bacon, an ideal appetizer for those who love easy and quick to make meals.
This recipe is very delicious because the shrimp are crispy, wrapped in bacon, seasoned with pepper and glazed with mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon.
- 500 grams of large shrimp
- 250 grams of thinly sliced bacon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine lemon, mustard, Worcestershire sauce. Whisk constantly for 3 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
- Wash and remove the veins from the shrimp by making a cut in half with a knife, rinse with plenty of water and let dry in a colander, then season with salt and pepper.
- Where the cut you made with the knife, insert part of the bacon and wrap the shrimp. Then stick a toothpick through it to secure the bacon wrapper.
- In a saucepan add vegetable oil and heat over medium-low heat. Arrange previously prepared shrimp and fry in batches of 5 on each side until golden brown.
- Once the shrimp are ready, brush them with the mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon glaze. That’s it, you’ve got yourself some tasty bacon breaded shrimp.
We hope you enjoyed these delicious and crunchy bacon-wrapped shrimp. You can serve them with a cold beer and quench your thirst on those hot days!
If you liked this dish, don’t miss this recipe to prepare some delicious mummy shrimp.
- To prepare this recipe we recommend using jumboU2 shrimp because their size makes them easier to stuff and they also have an exotic and delicious flavor.
- You can add the chili powder of your choice to the shrimp glaze. We like guajillo, 1 tablespoon will be enough.