Today we will prepare some breaded shrimp with parmesan cheese, a recipe that can be enjoyed on any occasion, the shrimp are crispy after adding the parmesan cheese and frying them for the right time.
You can serve them with beans, salads and bathe them with the sauce of your choice, it’s a very delicious and easy dish to prepare.
- 500 grams of peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cups blanched almond flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
You may also be interested in preparing some delicious and crunchy shrimp meatballs.
- Wash and peel the shrimp, make a cut in their backs to remove the veins, rinse with enough water and let stand in a bowl.
- In a bowl large enough to hold the shrimp, add the almond flour, finely grate the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste and mix very well. Then beat the eggs in another bowl.
- Dredge the shrimp in the eggs and then dip them in the almond flour and parmesan mixture one by one.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and once hot, add the olive oil and butter. Let the butter melt, add the shrimp in batches of 5 and once a crust forms on the bottom of the shrimp and the breading is golden brown, flip the shrimp over.
- Once you’ve added the shrimp, try not to move them too much until a crust forms on the bottom of the shrimp. If you move them, you could lose some of the breading.
You can prepare more breaded shrimp with cheese recipes by adding toppings, meats and using your favorite cheeses. In addition to parmesan cheese we recommend pecorino and grana padano cheese.