Today we will prepare breaded shrimp with mango sauce, a recipe that is characterized by obtaining crispy shrimp seasoned with fine spices and pepper, finally bathed in a very exquisite sauce based on mango with honey and orange juice.
- 1 ½ cup vegetable oil
- 500 grams of shrimp
- 2 mangos
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs of chopped fresh cilantro
- Chop the 2 mangos into medium pieces, remove their seeds and pour them into a blender along with the honey and mayonnaise, orange juice, honey, coriander branches and grated ginger.
- Wash the shrimp and with the help of a knife, make a cut on the top to remove the intestines, rinse again with plenty of water and put them in a colander to drain the water for 5 minutes.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, pour the lemon juice and whisk a little. Then mix the breadcrumbs and pepper in a dish. Dip the shrimp in the eggs and coat with the breadcrumbs and pepper mixture.
- In a skillet deep enough to coat the shrimp in oil over medium-low heat, pour 1 ½ cups of vegetable oil and once it starts to heat up, add the shrimp previously dipped in flour.
- Fry the shrimp on each side until golden brown, repeat the process until all the shrimp are cooked. Once ready, you can enjoy your breaded shrimp with mango sauce.