Discover how to prepare tender, delicious and with a special spicy touch of chipotle chili, Sinaloa style butter shrimp.
This recipe was taught to us by one of our Mexican friends who cooks exquisite dishes.
- ½ kilo of clean shrimp
- ½ stick of butter
- 2 chipotle chiles
- 1 teaspoon Maggi seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 white onion
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the shrimp in a bowl, season with chicken broth to taste, 1 teaspoon of seasoning and stir well to mix.
- In a frying pan over low heat, add the butter along with the two finely chopped garlic cloves, wait 5 minutes and then add the thinly sliced onion accompanied by the shrimp.
- Once the shrimp change color or when they are golden brown turn them over to season both sides, add the finely chopped chipotle chiles and sauté.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan when they are well browned and serve this delicious dish with white rice and/or bread.
- We recommend eating your Sinaloa-style butter shrimp while they are still hot so you can enjoy the exquisite flavor that the butter and the chile provide to this dish.
- If you wish, you can use chipotle chiles marinated to your liking for the preparation of these Sinaloa style butter shrimp.