Today we bring you this recipe for shrimp ceviche with mango, an exquisite dish which we will teach you how to prepare in a very simple way.
The shrimp and mango give a particularly sweet flavor to this delicious meal. Come and join us to prepare this dish!
- 500 grams of good quality medium shrimp, cut in small cubes (make sure they are deveined)
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 mango
- Juice of 3 large limes
- ½ cup white or green onion
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro
- 4 garlic
- 1 avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in a pot with enough water to cook all the shrimp, once 3 minutes have passed, remove them, take them to a bowl with the help of a strainer and add cold water to immediately cut the cooking process, then add the lime juice and take to the refrigerator.
- While the shrimp are in the fridge, chop the avocados, mango, tomatoes and onion into small cubes. Then add the finely chopped garlic to the mixture and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Once this time has elapsed, cut the shrimp into squares and add them along with the previous mixture, chopped cilantro and stir well, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ready, you can now enjoy this exquisite shrimp ceviche with mango and avocado. Serve with corn tortillas and rice.