This shrimp cocktail with mango and a spicy citrus twist is simply spectacular!
The shrimp is mixed with fresh lime juice, red chili and seasoning, obtaining a flavor and texture that is truly incredible to the palate!
The contrast between the spicy shrimp and the fresh and sweet mango is a delight that you can’t miss, come and join us to prepare this delicious recipe!
- 1 kilogram of medium sized shrimp, deveined and headless
- ½ small leaf lettuce
- 1 mango
- 1 red chili
- Juice of 5 lemons
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 cup ketchup sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (Worcestershire sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning to taste
- Cook the shrimp in a pot with water and salt for 3 minutes over medium-low heat. Then remove from heat and drain in a colander.
- Cut the mango into small cubes and place them in a medium-sized bowl, add the chopped chili and then mix well.
- Prepare the spicy dressing by mixing Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, seasoning and lime juice.
- Place the lettuce on a serving plate and top with the shrimp, chili and mango. Then drizzle with dressing.
- Drizzle mayonnaise and ketchup over the mango shrimp cocktail just before serving. Add a little cracked black pepper to taste.
- We recommend buying fresh shrimp if possible, if you have a little more time and want to save money, you can devein them on your own.
- Do not exceed the cooking time, we recommend a maximum of 3 minutes to avoid rubbery shrimp on the palate.
- This shrimp cocktail with mango may seem a little spicy, rectify the flavor when adding tabasco sauce, maybe adding the red chili to the preparation will be enough for you!