Discover the easiest and quickest way to prepare a surprisingly delicious dish with this recipe for creamed shrimp with mushrooms.
Tender shrimp, rich sauce prepared with cream, champagne and a mix of ingredients ready to delight your palate! Don’t miss it!
- 500 grams of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes cut in small cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 ½ cups champagne
- 1 cup liquid cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
You may also be interested in:
- Sauté the mushrooms in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes, then add the minced garlic in the last minute or so.
- Remove the mushrooms and set aside, add the shrimp to the pan and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. When the shrimp begin to change color, turn them over.
- Add the champagne to the pan and bring to a boil, once the champagne comes to a boil, remove the shrimp with a skimmer and set aside. Add the tomatoes and reduce the champagne until about ½ cup of liquid remains in the pan.
- Add the cream and reduce the heat to low, return the mushrooms and shrimp to the pan. Cook for 2 more minutes and finally sprinkle with parsley and pepper to taste.
- You can accompany these cream shrimp with mushrooms by cooking a pasta, just pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a touch of salt and freshly ground pepper and the liquid from the pasta to the cream sauce.
- To prepare this recipe you can use jumbo shrimp, save time by buying them already cleaned and cut them in butterfly shape so that they cook well.