Discover how to prepare this quick and easy garlic cream shrimp recipe and incorporate its tender texture and rich flavor to your table!
- 500 grams of medium-sized shrimp, cleaned
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 50 grams grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup milk cream
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add ½ teaspoon black pepper and salt to taste to the shrimp, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until pink, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Reserve the shrimp on a plate.
- Add the remaining olive oil and minced garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, salt and black pepper to taste, bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add Parmesan cheese and stir until it melts and the sauce is completely smooth.
- Return the shrimp and the juices accumulated in the dish to the pan and stir to coat with the sauce, finally sprinkle chopped parsley over your garlic cream shrimp.
- You can keep the leftovers of your delicious shrimp dish in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- The shrimp used to prepare this garlic cream shrimp recipe can be large shrimp, usually 21 to 25 shrimp per pound.