Today we bring you a delicious recipe for shrimp in the shell. What is most surprising about this dish is that you can serve it with bread, salads, rice or tortillas because it is very versatile. Come and let’s prepare this delicious recipe in a quick and easy way.
- 1 kilogram of shrimps with shell
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chopped chipotle chili
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Butter to taste
- Basil or parsley for garnish, to taste
- In a pot of boiling water, add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
- Put the garlic and oil in a skillet over medium heat large enough to accommodate the shrimp all at once. Sauté the garlic until it begins to sizzle.
- Add the chili and shrimp, sauté until both sides of the shrimp begin to change color.
- Add the wine little by little and cook for about 10 seconds to evaporate the alcohol. After adding the wine, move the pan carefully so that the shrimp get the flavor.
- Add the tomatoes and season with butter, salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes.