Preparing an exquisite shrimp diablo Jalisco recipe is very easy if you follow these simple steps. This Jalisco Mexican style dish is one of the easiest and quickest to make because of the ingredients used to prepare it.
The main seasoning of these shrimp is the combination of hot sauce, finely chopped garlic, a touch of Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, pepper and salt to taste.
- 500 grams of deveined shrimp
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 peeled garlic cloves
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet over medium-low heat, then add the finely chopped garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook on both sides until pink in color. About 3 minutes.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, hot sauce, oregano, salt and pepper to taste and cook for 3 more minutes until everything is well integrated.
- Finally add the beer and cook for about 5 minutes trying to get a mixture that is neither too thick nor too runny.
- It is important not to overcook the shrimp as they will shrink and become hard. Once they are semi-rosy, pour in the tomato sauce and hot sauce.
- These shrimp a la diabla Jalisco style are cooked over low heat and trying to keep the temperature constant, this is another tip that will help you if you want better results.