One of the recipes I liked the most is the Veracruz style shrimp diablo, because it’s so easy and quick to prepare, plus the combination of chili and tomato sauce gives it a very spicy and tasty flavor. If you want to learn how to cook this delicious dish, come and join me!
- 1 kilogram of fresh deveined shrimps
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 4 medium onions
- 4 canned tomatoes
- 1 fresh thyme leaf
You may also be interested in preparing Boiling Crab Shrimp.
- Wash the shrimp well, boil them in a pot of water in a skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove and place in a colander.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat, sauté the chopped garlic head, orange zest and thyme. Keep stirring the mixture as you add the ingredients. Then add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute over low heat.
- In a blender, add the tomatoes and chili and blend for 1 minute. Then add the sauce and that’s it, you have some Veracruz style shrimp diablo.