Today we will prepare a practical recipe for baked shrimp enchipotadas with one of the easiest and quickest ways to make this delicious dish.
- 500 grams of shrimp
- 1 can (105 grams) of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 ½ cup (390 grams) mayonnaise
- 150 grams of unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash, peel and devein the shrimp, rinse with plenty of water and drain in a large bowl.
- Grease a baking dish with enough butter, then add the shrimp.
- In a blender add the can of chipotle chiles, 1 can of mayonnaise and blend to a thick paste.
- Once the sauce is ready, add it to the tray with shrimp, cover the tray with aluminum foil and cook for 45 minutes at 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit).
- Remove from cooking, let it rest for a few minutes and enjoy your baked shrimp enchipotadas with rice and a delicious salad.
To prepare this dish you can use medium sized shrimp. One of the shrimp with which we have also had excellent results are black tiger shrimp, which have a tender and soft meat, ideal for baking.