Today we will prepare some delicious garlic shrimp with linguini pasta and white wine, a very simple recipe to make and with an exquisite flavor. If you are a lover of good pasta accompanied by soft shrimp seasoned with guajillo chili, jalapeño and wine, stay and let’s prepare this dish.
- 500 grams of medium sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 500 grams of linguini pasta
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (220 grams) guajillo chili pepper
- 1 cup (220 grams) jalapeño peppers
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 250 grams (250 grams) grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ stick (45 grams) butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Cook pasta in boiling water with 2 tablespoons salt according to package directions. Drain in a colander and set aside in a large bowl.
- Melt half the butter in a medium skillet over medium-low heat until it sizzles. Add the finely chopped garlic and parsley, then sauté for 40 seconds. Lower the heat to low, add the guajillo and jalapeño peppers and stir constantly, then set aside in a bowl.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add remaining butter, previously deveined shrimp and white wine and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Lower the heat to low and add the garlic and chili sofrito and stir to mix well with the shrimp until the shrimp are pink. Then add the previously cooked pasta and toss lightly until pasta is al dente, then sprinkle with cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
We hope you liked this way of preparing pasta with garlic shrimp, surely you can add more ingredients and make it your own way.
- Make sure the shrimp are deveined to avoid a sandy taste, it is also important that they are fresh and much better if you devein them on your own with the help of a knife by making a cut in their back.
- If you are not a linguini lover you can use other pastas, we recommend that you give fettuccini a try.