Today we bring you this recipe for garlic shrimp Sinaloa style, one of the characteristic dishes of this beautiful coastal region of Mexico.
This delicious appetizer is very easy to prepare, is quite exquisite and is seasoned with pepper, parsley and chipotle chili. Stick around and learn how to make it!
- 1 kilogram of shrimp for cocktails
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 can (220 grams) chipotle chili bell pepper
- 250 grams of mayonnaise
- 100 grams of mustard
- Fresh cracked or black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 8 lemons
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Wash the shrimp with plenty of water and with the help of a knife make a cut in the back and carefully remove the intestines, clean very well and then rinse again with water and set aside in a large bowl for 4 minutes to drain the water.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, finely chop the garlic and once the pan is hot, add it and stir it a little, let it cook for 3 minutes until the garlic releases its aroma.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, then add them to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes stirring the shrimp as needed until golden brown on each side.
- Then add the strained lemon juice and parsley. Stir well to combine and adjust the flavor with salt and pepper by adding the butter and also the mustard. Continue cooking for 1 more minute and turn off the heat.
- Finally blend the mayonnaise and chipotle chili and reserve in a container, then dress your Sinaloa style garlic shrimp and serve with tortillas or bread as you prefer.