Spaghetti with garlic shrimp is a perfect dish for when you want to impress your guests at home!
It’s a simple recipe that incorporates large, tender shrimp with guajillo chili, garlic and spaghetti, accompanied by small red tomatoes and spinach. Do you dare to prepare this dish? Come and join us!
- 500 grams of shrimp
- 250 grams or 8 ounces of spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 crushed garlic cloves
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable or seafood broth
- 2 tablespoons (24 grams) sweet smoked paprika
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 1 cup (250 grams) grape tomatoes to taste
- 3 guajillo chiles, finely chopped
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot and add 2 tablespoons salt. Add pasta and stir well. Cook until al dente according to package directions. Once done, drain with a colander and rinse well with cold water, then set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the crushed garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, smoked paprika, guajillo chile, grape tomatoes and broth. Reduce heat to low and cook until tomatoes are slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently for 2 minutes, then add spinach and stir constantly for 2 minutes until shrimp are cooked through.
- Add the pasta and toss well until well coated with the sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy your spaghetti with garlic shrimp!
We hope you liked our recipe to prepare this delicious pasta with garlic shrimp. We invite you to make it and share it at home!
- Don’t forget to carefully wash and devein the shrimp before adding them to the spinach.
- If you want to save time, you can use chili guajillo powder, but keep in mind that you will have to adjust the flavor of the mixture if you are not a spicy food lover.
- Finally, you can add more seasonings to taste to the spaghetti with garlic shrimp, we recommend that this recipe at most add black pepper to taste to avoid altering the flavor too much.
This dish is simple but full of flavor from the seasoned vegetable or seafood broth. It is delicious and you can also use pieces of chicken, salmon or any other fish in its preparation.