Today we will be preparing a delicious Alfredo pasta with shrimp and bacon, accompanied with Parmesan cheese, a delicious heavy cream or cream, chopped garlic cloves, salt and pepper to taste. It is a dish that you can eat on special occasions and it is very easy to prepare.
- 1 kilogram of shrimp
- 500 grams of fettuccini
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 3 cups spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ onion, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
You may also be interested in:
- Shrimp in cream sauce with mushrooms.
- Shrimp in cheese sauce.
- Wash and devein the shrimp with the help of a knife, rinse again and transfer to a bowl for 5 minutes to let the water drain.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large pot, finely chop the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring the mixture constantly. Then add the shrimp and cook on each side for 2 minutes, stirring to avoid burning. Once you notice they are pink, remove.
- Add the spinach, onions, salt and pepper, cooking until the onions are translucent. Then pour in the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Then remove from heat and let stand.
- Cook the fettuccini in a pot of boiling water, stirring the pasta a little so that it cooks through, for 10 minutes. Once it is ready, take it to a metal colander to drain the water. Once drained, mix with the shrimp and stir a little at a time.
- Mix the pasta and cooked shrimp with the bacon, stir for 3 minutes and then add the parsley and Parmesan cheese until the cheese is finally melted.
This delicious Alfredo pasta with shrimp and bacon can be enjoyed at your dinners and lunches with family and guests, it is very delicious and also combines very well with drinks such as wine. We hope you liked it.