Today we will prepare a creamy Alfredo pasta with shrimp and chicken, one of the most nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare recipes, seasoned with paprika and pepper to taste. Come and join us to make this dish.
- 500 grams of penne pasta
- 300 grams of shrimp, peeled and deveined (if frozen, thaw 30 min. before)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 150 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Worcestershire or Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 meat cube
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Add a few drops of oil and salt to taste to the water, remove the pasta with the help of a strainer and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and in the meantime season the chicken pieces with salt, black pepper to taste and paprika. Once oil is hot, add chicken pieces, 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden brown; about 6-8 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the olive oil, shrimp, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper and toss well to combine, coat the shrimp and season. Then add the shrimp to the hot pan and cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Once butter is melted, add garlic and cream cheese and heat until softened. Pour in the heavy cream and add half a cube of beef, salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Bring to a simmer. Once boiling, lower the heat and let the sauce simmer for 8-10 minutes, whisking occasionally. The sauce should be thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Once the sauce has thickened, turn off the heat and add the Parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and blended. Taste the sauce, add the remaining half cube of meat and adjust seasoning to your preference.
Once you follow these simple steps you will have ready this delicious Alfredo pasta recipe with shrimp and chicken, we hope you liked it.