Today we will prepare a delicious fettuccini with shrimp, a dish full of flavor with a creamy texture, easy and quick to make if you follow these steps.
Stay and join us to cook this rich Italian pasta with shrimp, parmesan cheese, garlic and a touch of cream and olive oil.
- 350 grams of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 250 grams fettuccine pasta
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 250 milliliters of cream
- 200 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch of parsley or chives
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 lemons (juice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2.5 liters of water in a pot and once it is boiling add the fettuccine with salt to taste, we recommend 1 liter of water for every 100 grams of pasta.
- Wash the shrimp very well and season them with the juice of 1 lemon, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Add parsley to the shrimp and marinate for 15 minutes to absorb all the flavor of the seasoning.
- In a frying pan, sauté the shrimp in 2 tablespoons of butter or oil, stirring constantly until they acquire a more intense color.
- Add the cream, white wine and cook over medium heat until the sauce is a little creamier. Then add half of the Parmesan cheese to give more consistency to the preparation.
- Serve the shrimp with the sauce over the pasta, add the rest of the Parmesan cheese and enjoy your fettuccini with shrimp.
This delicious fettuccini with shrimp is one of the best ways to prepare a simple lunch or dinner, full of flavor, gourmet and also yielding.
If you liked this dish be sure to check out our creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta.
- Accompany your pasta with shrimp with a simple starter of lettuce and cherry tomato salad. Get inspired by our recipe for shrimp, avocado, cucumber and tomato salad (you can add or subtract any ingredients you like).
- If you don’t have peeled prawns, you can use the shells of the prawns to make a delicious seafood stock. Add them during cooking and let the pasta absorb all the flavours.