If you are looking for an exquisite, practical and delicious dish, prepare with us this delicious rice with shrimp and chicken that is well seasoned and has a mix of flavors that will delight your palate.
It is a hearty dish and ideal for those who love nutritious and nutritious food!
- 500 grams of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 chicken breasts cut in 1-inch pieces
- 500 grams of chorizo sausage cut in slices
- 1 ½ cups of white rice
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped and seeded
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 can (400 grams) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (400 grams) of beef broth
- 1 can (220 grams) tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
You may also be interested in:
- In a pot add the tomatoes, tomato paste, beef broth, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and black pepper to taste and mix everything very well.
- Then add the onion, green pepper, garlic, chorizo and chicken, combine all the ingredients, cover the pot and cook over medium-low heat for 40 minutes.
- Using a strainer, pour ¾ of the liquid from the cooking pot into a medium saucepan. You should have about 3 cups to cook the rice. Add water to make 3 cups if necessary.
- Return all the solids to the cooking pot and add the shrimp, cover the pot again and cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, bring the 3 cups of liquid to a boil, then stir in the rice and cook according to package directions.
- Add the cooked rice to the pot with the shrimp and chicken mixture, mix well and you’re done. Garnish with chopped chives.
- Cook the rice separately, but use the cooking liquid from the chicken and chorizo to cook it so that the rice absorbs all the flavor.
- This rice with shrimp and chicken recipe easily makes 6 servings, although if you serve it with salad and bread it can serve up to 10 people.