Today we bring you some delicious shrimp in green sauce very quick and easy to prepare if you follow the steps of this recipe.
Don’t miss out on this exquisite dish and learn how to prepare a dinner that you can enjoy with family and friends!
- 500 grams of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup parsley
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
You may also be interested in preparing some exquisite garlic shrimp with cream.
- Combine the minced garlic with the olive oil and blend in a food processor until you get a thick sauce.
- Add the parsley and scallions and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped and has the consistency of pesto.
- Put the sauce in a medium bowl and mix with the shrimp, salt and pepper, wine and a pinch of crushed red pepper. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes for the flavors to develop.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and in the meantime, line a large baking tray with aluminium foil for easy cleaning.
- Pour the shrimp mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it evenly into a single layer.
- Roast the shrimp for about 10 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling and your shrimp are pink and cooked through.
That’s it, very easy to prepare and this shrimp with green sauce recipe delivers on its promise of great taste.
- You can substitute ½ jalapeño pepper for the crushed red pepper to give the dish a much more intense flavor.