Shrimp soup with noodles is one of the most popular soups to combat the cold, hydrate and enjoy a meal full of flavor!
The recipe we present you today will be very easy to prepare and you can also add your favorite vegetables, join us to cook it now!
- 1 ½ kilo of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 fish heads
- 4 tablespoons powdered chicken broth
- 250 grams of Chinese noodles or spaghetti
- 4 heads of garlic
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- Cilantro to taste
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pot, add the fish heads, garlic and cilantro, once cooked use a strainer and reserve the broth.
- After straining the broth, add the curry paste, chicken broth, diced vegetables and cook for 15 minutes.
- After that time, add the peeled shrimp to the broth and cook for 4 more minutes, turn off the heat and let them finish cooking with the residual heat of the soup.
- Heat 2 cups of water in another pot and once the water boils add the noodles, let them cook for 8 minutes.
- Once everything is ready, add the shrimp to the cooked noodles, add chopped cilantro, salt and pepper to taste before serving.
- If you are a spicy food lover you can add some good jalapeño peppers to the soup, don’t forget to remove the seed of the peppers to avoid a bitter broth.
- To prepare this shrimp noodle soup you can use either medium or small shrimp, it all depends on your budget and needs.
- If you bought shrimp with heads you can cook them together with the fish heads, this will give a spectacular flavor to your soup.