Today we bring you a recipe to prepare fish and shrimp cannelloni, we use salmon fillet and fresh spinach wrapped in lasagna sheets.
A delicate pasta dish with seafood perfect for all seasons and ready to delight your palate at any time.
- 300 grams of prawns, peeled, deveined and head removed
- 250 grams of salmon fillet cut into cubes
- 250 grams of lasagne sheets
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 250 grams of spinach
- 30 millilitres of cream
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste
- 30 millilitres of all-purpose flour
- 400 millilitres of milk
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil plenty of water with 1 tablespoon of salt and cook the pasta sheets according to the instructions on the packet until folded. Immerse the sheets in cold water and place them on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic over medium heat until soft, add the salmon and then the spinach.
- Add the previously chopped prawns, stir in the cream and season with salt, ground pepper and nutmeg. Cook until the prawns change colour.
- Butter a baking dish, place a little spinach, salmon and prawns on each sheet of pasta and roll up to resemble a cannelloni.
- Heat the oven to 200°C (400°F), melt the rest of the butter, stir in the flour and fry until golden brown, then gradually whisk in the milk. Bring to the boil briefly, stirring continuously.
- Season with salt, ground pepper and nutmeg, then pour the sauce over the pasta rolls and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake your fish and prawn cannelloni for 15 minutes until the pasta rolls are lightly browned.
- You can check the salmon is cooked by observing the colour of the piece, if the colour is translucent pink it is because it is not cooked enough but when it is opaque it is ready.
- You can use cannelloni that already have a cylindrical shape and it will be enough to fill them, as they will be fully cooked in the oven.