Gulas with garlic prawns are part of our favorite sautéed dishes because they are very easy to prepare and allow us to save time and get a delicious meal.
The spicy flavour provided by the chilli makes us remember those dishes in which shrimps are prepared “a la diabla” with its marked Mexican style, which we hope will be to your liking when combined with the gulas.
- 300 grams of shrimps
- 500 grams of eels
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 chilli peppers
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
You may also be interested in:
- Peel, remove the heads and devein the prawns by making a cut in their tops with a knife, then set aside. Peel and cut the 1 clove of garlic into thin slices and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the remaining 3 cloves of garlic together with the finely chopped chillies.
- Once the garlic is golden brown, add the prawns and cook for 1 minute, then add the sliced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the wine, gulas, salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Serve these delicious gulas with garlic prawns hot.
We hope you liked these gulas with garlic and prawns, always remember that you can adjust the flavour of this dish by using as many chilli peppers as you like!
- You can buy frozen prawns if you want to save the step of peeling and deveining them. Always remember that once you devein the prawns you should rinse them with enough water to clean them well.
- Fresh prawns have a much better taste and texture than frozen ones, however, with frozen prawns you get a very good result.