As you already know, at Camaroneros we always have the best recipes for you, easy and already tasted by us, like this mushroom and shrimp scrambled eggs recipe, which will surely have the approval of the whole family. Join us and let’s prepare this dish step by step.
- 400 grams of shrimp, cleaned, frozen and peeled
- 400 grams of mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
You may also be interested in:
- Let shrimps defrost at least 30 minutes in advance, better if you take them out of the freezer a few hours before.
- Meanwhile, peel the mushrooms and slice them, peel and finely chop the cloves. Then add the olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the garlic, but do not let it brown.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, sprinkle a little salt and sauté for a few minutes. Eight minutes will be enough.
- Add the peeled, thawed and drained shrimps, sauté them turning them occasionally until the shrimps change to a pink color.
- Beat the eggs with a little salt and add them to the mushrooms and shrimp. Stir constantly with a spatula until the mixture is well blended. Leave it at the ideal point for you, moderately curdled.
- Now you are ready to serve your mushroom and shrimp stir-fry with some nice slices of bread.
We hope you liked this dish, scrambled eggs allow us to eat abundantly and prepare easy dishes.
The variety of ingredients that are combined can be very varied, besides being a very healthy way of cooking, since very healthy ingredients such as vegetables are usually used and it is not necessary to add a lot of oil, as in the case of fried ones, to obtain a great scrambled egg.
For this meal, we use 2 ingredients that combine perfectly: shrimp and mushrooms. Both are very delicious and low in calories. Thus, together with some fresh eggs, in a few minutes we will obtain a delicious scrambled eggs, either for lunch or for a light and healthy dinner.
- At Camaroneros we chose to make a frozen mushroom and shrimp scramble, but the dish is more exquisite when using fresh shrimp.
- Garlic is an optional ingredient, but the truth is that it really adds a delicious extra flavor to the mushroom and shrimp scrambled eggs.
- Remember that this mushroom and shrimp scrambled eggs has only about 200 calories per 100 grams of preparation, so it is an ideal dish for your diet.