Tasting homemade food when you love cooking is one of the most fascinating things and good shrimp burgers with ground beef are an excellent choice to prepare a quick and easy dinner.
Today we bring you these very special burgers which you will love to make because of their quick and easy preparation.
Ingredients for the sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika seasoning
- Hot sauce to taste
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for the shrimp
- 250 grams of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons paprika seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Olive oil for cooking
Ingredients for the hamburger
- 500 grams of low-fat ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside in a bowl in the refrigerator. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 4 minutes, then add paprika and garlic powder. Remove from heat and set aside. When shrimp are cool enough to handle, remove tails.
- Combine the meat, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Mix with your hands or a spatula until well incorporated.
- Divide the meat into four equal portions and form each into a patty about ¾ inch thick.
- Fry patties in vegetable oil over medium-high heat, grill or broil until desired doneness.
- On a plate place the burger on one of the bun halves and top with the shrimp, sauce and your favorite toppings.
- Don’t over compact the burgers or handle them more than necessary.
- If you think the burger meat mixture is too soft, add bread crumbs to form them so they don’t fall apart.