Shrimp lasagna is one of the most delicious and versatile dishes that exist because it can be prepared with a variety of ingredients, giving it different and equally tasty styles.
We invite you to stay with us and discover step by step how to make shrimp lasagna, a dish that you will love.
- 500 grams of peeled and deveined shrimp
- 400 grams of cheese slices
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 200 grams of spinach
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 100 grams of cream
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ chopped white onion
- 6 sheets of lasagna dough
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop the garlic and onion, then fry them in melted butter over medium heat until the onion is transparent.
- Once the onion is ready, add the perfectly cleaned prawns together with the sliced mushrooms and the finely chopped pumpkin.
- Mix the ingredients until they are homogeneous, add the cream cheese, the cream and stir to incorporate everything perfectly, add pepper and salt to taste.
- Finally, add the spinach perfectly cleaned and stir the preparation of vegetable and shrimp lasagna.
- Now cook the lasagna as indicated in the instructions on the pasta package, as some come raw and others pre-cooked, so their cooking will be different.
- Once the pasta and the filling of our shrimp lasagna are ready, begin to form it: to do this, place a sheet of pasta on the baking sheet, and then add a little bit of stew.
- Repeat these steps until you have 3 or 4 levels, and in the last level add a little more of the shrimp stew with vegetables, finally add the cheese slices on top. Bake the homemade lasagne in the oven for 2 minutes at 180°C.
- After this time, remove the shrimp lasagna from the oven, let it cool down and cut it once it is cold. Now you can enjoy this delicious preparation.
- If you liked this dish you will surely love our pasta recipes prepared with shrimps.
We hope you liked this dish, which is a bit laborious to prepare but with which you will surprise everyone at home, as its ingredients are easy to obtain.
- The ideal type of cheese to prepare this shrimp lasagna is Moarella, but you can also use Neufchatel and Cottage cheese.
- Use medium sized shrimps without shells, deveined, without tails and above all very fresh.
- The number of layers will depend on the container you use, but we recommend that your shrimp lasagna has at least 4 layers.