Scampi shrimp is a dish that has several preparation styles which vary depending on the region in which it is cooked, they have a soft texture, they are really delicious and easy to prepare.
Today I bring you a recipe to cook some delicious shrimp with finely chopped garlic cloves, parmesan cheese and olive oil.
- 800 grams of medium-sized raw shrimp in their shells, fresh if possible
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup white wine
- Peel the shrimp well and make a deep cut along the back, then devein.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat and add the finely chopped garlic. Stir with a spoon.
- Add the juice of half a lemon and the 1/2 cup of white wine to the pan, then add the parsley, salt or pepper to taste and mix carefully with a spoon.
- Lower the heat and add the shrimp carefully to avoid splashing oil, stir and once the shrimp are colored, turn them over. Then turn off the heat and sprinkle them with parsley and parmesan cheese to taste. That’s it, you have delicious scampi shrimp.