Today we bring you some delicious spaghetti with garlic prawns and gulas, a very filling and easy to prepare dish. Here you have a dish that easily serves 4 people who will be really satisfied with its exquisite flavor.
- 500 grams of prawns
- 250 grams of gulas
- 400 grams of spaghetti
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 cayenne peppers
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
You may also be interested in:
- Peel the prawns, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or saucepan over low heat and once hot, stir in the shells and heads. Reserve the shrimp meat in a bowl.
- With a spoon, crush the shrimp shells while they are simmering, squeezing out all the juices so that they are incorporated into the oil. After about 15 to 20 minutes, strain the oil and put it in a large frying pan.
- Cook the spaghetti by adding enough water to a saucepan over medium-high heat and a pinch of salt, bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, add the spaghetti and cook for about 12 minutes, until al dente.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the aromatic oil over low heat, add the finely chopped garlic cloves, cayenne peppers and cook over very low heat for about 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, raise the heat to medium, add the reserved shrimp and cook for about 3 more minutes until pink.
- When the spaghetti is al dente, drain the water but keep a cup of the cooking broth.
- Once all this is done, add the spaghetti, the gulas and the spaghetti cooking broth to the shrimp and garlic to bring out all the flavors.
- Mix everything well, without taking it off the heat, cook your spaghetti with the prawns and the prawns for 2 more minutes and serve immediately, add pepper to taste and sprinkle some chopped parsley.
- Mixing the flavored oil from the shrimp shells with the minced garlic and cayenne will give you a really pleasant taste. Let the garlic and pepper flavour the oil well.
- The spaghetti with garlic prawns and gulas can easily be enjoyed with the white wine of your choice, we prefer dry white wines.