Today we will prepare a delicious shrimp tostadas, an economical dish and in which you can taste these shrimp ideal for any meal yielding and nutritious.
Come and discover how to prepare this delicious dish and enjoy it at any occasion with family and friends.
- 1 kilogram of clean pacotilla shrimp
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 5 red tomatoes (ripe red tomatoes), diced
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 avocado, chopped to taste
- 8 corn tostadas
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper and mix well. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover with a plastic bag and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees to warm corn tortillas and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from refrigerator and cook shrimp over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- To assemble tostadas, spread guacamole on top, top with enough shrimp, add chopped cilantro, tomato and chopped avocado.
- Add the lime juice on top, repeat with the rest of the ingredients and serve your shrimp tostadas immediately.
- A very important process to prepare this shrimp tostada recipe is the marinating of the shrimp. We recommend marinating them the night before the day of preparation.
- The advantage of using pacotilla shrimp in this dish is that it is ideal for this type of preparations due to its soft texture and due to its economic price, yielding.
- It is advisable to eat these tostadas as soon as they are ready, add cream cheese if you wish.