Today we bring you some delicious shrimp tostadas with avocado, onion and tomato dressing that will delight your palate!
Besides that, the tostadas are loaded with delicious refried black beans at best Mexican style, join us and let’s prepare this delicious dish!
- 500 grams of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin, ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (400 grams) refried black beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ½ cup fresh corn
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 8 tostadas
- Juice of 2 lemons
You may also be interested in: Shrimp Pizza.
- To prepare the dressing: Mix the corn, onion, tomato, onion, avocado, cilantro and lime juice in a bowl, then add salt and pepper to taste and reserve in the refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, add the shrimp, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin and mix very well.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, spread a thin layer of black beans on each tostada and sprinkle with cheese, then bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- While tostadas are baking, cook shrimp in a large skillet for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- To assemble, top hot tostadas with shrimp and drizzle with dressing.
- You can make homemade tostadas by frying a tortilla in a little oil or baking a tortilla brushed with olive oil at 180 degrees until crispy.
- To prepare this shrimp tostada recipe, we use Mexican panela cheese, although any shredded cheese will go very well with this preparation.