Preparing delicious charcoal grilled shrimp is a simple task if you follow the steps in this practical recipe.
The shrimp will be crispy and with a spectacular flavor thanks to the mixture of spicy sauce and marinades. Come and join us to prepare these delicious and spicy shrimp.
- 1 kilogram of shrimp with head
- 2 tablespoons of powdered bouillon
- 5 garlic
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 100 grams of butter
- Peel and devein the shrimp by making a cut in the upper part of the shrimp loins with a knife.
- Rinse with plenty of water to remove the shrimp intestines. The shrimp should have a butterfly cut.
- In a bowl, mix the finely chopped garlic, chicken consommé and mayonnaise. Stir until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- To this mixture, add hot sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and stir very well, then place the shrimp on the grill or grill pan and bathe them with the prepared sauce with the help of a brush.
- Preheat the grill with enough charcoal for 15 minutes and place the grate with the shrimp. Let cook until the shrimp turn golden brown.
- Place the shrimp far enough away from the coals so they don’t burn, in 10 minutes they should be ready to flip and cook on the other side.
- To ensure the best success when preparing these shrimp zarandeados al carbón, it is best to use large shrimp.
- Add butter as the shrimp cook in the shrimp shaker to prevent them from drying out.