Today we bring you a practical and simple recipe for you to prepare in a very easy way; spicy, tender and delicious shrimp zarandeados Jalisco style.
- 1 kilogram of large shrimp
- 250 grams of mayonnaise
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 80 grams of butter
- Huichol sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Devein the shrimp with a knife, cut them into butterfly shapes and rinse them with enough water to remove the remains of the intestines.
- In a hot pan, add oil, finely chopped garlic and sauté, once the garlic is golden and fragrant, add the butter, stir and cook for 3 more minutes.
- In a medium saucepan add the mayonnaise, soy sauce, ½ jar of Huichol hot sauce, then stir well while incorporating the butter and garlic mixture.
- Once you have a homogeneous sauce, add salt and pepper to the shrimp cut in butterfly shape and bathe them in this sauce, let them marinate in the refrigerator for ½ hour.
- Once this time has passed, place the shrimp in the sieve, take them to the grill and cook with the coals (very low heat), 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve your delicious shrimp with salad, chopped avocado and a cold beer.
- Wait for the butter to cool a bit before adding it to the spicy and delicious mixture that will season your shrimp zarandeados Jalisco style.
- Your shrimp dipping sauce will be ready, once you taste it and experience a moderate balance between acid and spicy flavor on your palate.