Today we bring you some shrimp zarandeados Nayarit style, this dish is characterized by being super spicy and having a mixture of flavors and textures capable of delighting any palate.
- 1.5 kilograms of deveined shrimps
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Huichol sauce
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon Maggi sauce
- With the help of a knife cut each shrimp into a butterfly shape by making a cut from the top of the back to the tail.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat add the stick of butter, garlic and mix well for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the mayonnaise, ½ bottle of huichol sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, black pepper to taste, paprika, chicken bouillon and mix very well.
- Add the butter and garlic mixture to the previous mixture and stir well. Then place the butterflied shrimp on a wire rack and add the sauce.
- Preheat the grill for 10 minutes, place the shrimp on the grill and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- Add sauce to the shrimp as they cook and turn them until they are completely grilled.
- Make sure the shrimp keep their shells to be able to zarandeear them, keep in mind that they must be deveined and if they keep their tails they will not affect the preparation of the dish.
- To prepare these shrimp zarandeados Nayarit style we use large shrimp, in your favorite seafood restaurant you can ask for U15 shrimp.