Prepare with us this delicious recipe of shrimps in foil, a dish made in a peculiar way in which the shrimps are accompanied with vegetables and a spectacular spicy sauce!
- 1 kilogram of large shrimp, cleaned
- 1 green bell pepper
- ½ chopped red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons powdered shrimp broth
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Add melted butter to a bowl, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, paprika, shrimp broth, garlic powder and mix very well.
- Place the shrimp in 20 x 20 centimeter rectangles of aluminum foil, add black pepper, salt and the previously prepared sauce.
- Then cover the shrimp with this sauce, stir well and add the green bell pepper, onion and chopped tomatoes.
- Wrap the shrimp well in the aluminum foil making sure that everything is well sealed and that neither the stuffing nor the sauce escapes.
- On a hot griddle over medium-low heat, place the shrimp wrapped in foil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once this time has passed, remove from the heat and wait a few minutes for the shrimp to cool down before transferring them to a plate.
- To cook these delicious shrimp zarandeados it is not necessary to turn them over, since they are wrapped in aluminum foil they will be cooked just right to be tender along with the vegetables.
- Remember that the vegetables must be finely chopped so that they can be part of the filling and cook properly.