Today we bring you some delicious shrimp zarandeados Sinaloa style, a recipe we learned to prepare with a very dear friend from Culiacán. We are happy to share it with you because we love to cook delicious dishes in a quick and easy way!
- 1 kilogram of large shrimp
- 5 tablespoons of mustard
- 10 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Maggi seasoning
- 4 lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make a cut with a knife on the back of each shrimp up to the tail (butterfly cut) and remove the shrimp, rinse with plenty of water and let drain.
- Add salt, pepper, a few drops of lemon juice to each butterfly cut shrimp and place them in a large saucepan.
- In a medium bowl mix the mustard, mayonnaise, Maggi seasoning and mix very well until you get a homogeneous sauce.
- Bathe the shrimp with this sauce and let them rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator, once ready, put them in the grill and cook each side over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Once ready, serve these delicious shrimp a la zaranda with rice, salads and a cold beer.
We hope you liked this practical recipe to prepare these crunchy and delicious shrimp zarandeados sinaloenses.
- For every 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise add 1 tablespoon of mustard, this proportion will be perfect for finger-licking shrimp zarandeados.
- Cook the shrimp on the shell side first with the embers of the grill fire low to have a better control of the cooking process.